Today marked the first day of my last semester of grad school. I was rather relieved to go from my full work day schedule of the past couple weeks to a more open class schedule. For instance today was the first time I arrived home as early as 4PM! This provided me with just enough light to go out and run a few miles before dinner.
So to fill my week blogging void–some points before semester 2 to mention:
- Roomates Birthday – Chenny turned 23. He quickly informed everyone throughout this day that 23 is awesome, because it is what he likes to call a “super prime number.”
- Work, Work, Work – nothing really to mention there…just lots of work on our project
- Long lost relatives – some long lost relatives still living in Finland (the homeland) found me on facebook over the weekend. This had made my weekend quite fun and interesting! Apparently my brother and I have some distant brother & sister cousins over there that are the same age as us!
- Start of class – full of confusion on what classes to exactly take. And the one class I DO know I’ll be taking has been canceled tomorrow due to the professor being in Haiti until and undisclosed date.
- Trying to start this semester on the right foot…let the academia ensue.
argh, I can’t post when I’m tired. The interesting points of the week get all fuzzy. Came up with some ideas for a new grad lesson; however, this is all blurry now as well. Oh well, on to some sleep and will post some more later.